Facebook Ads Guide To Lead Your Business
To start an ad on Facebook to promote your business, you’ll need a Facebook ads guide to know the do’s and don’t’s of advertising on Facebook. Facebook Advertising is now one of the most effective tools out there to grow your business, create loyal customers, and generate leads and sales. There are now over 3 million businesses advertising on Facebook and there’s never been a better time to start than now.
We’d love to make it easy for you to get up and running with Facebook Ads. These are the exact steps and lessons we’ve been taking to build up our own paid ads campaigns, and we’ll be keeping this post up-to-date with the latest news and learnings.
Here are just a few reasons why Facebook Advertising is hugely exciting for marketers:
- Audience size: Facebook now boasts over 1.13 billion daily active users on – 1.03 billion of which access the social network via mobile devices.
- Attention: People spend a lot of time on social networks. The average user spends about 50 minutes just on Facebook, Instagram, and Messenger every day.
- Organic reach decline: Organic reach on Facebook has been in decline for a few years now and has almost hit zero. If you want to break through now, Facebook is all but a pay-to-play network.
- Targeting: The targeting options within Facebook Ads is incredible. Business can target users with by location, demographics, age, gender, interests, behavior, and much more.
[h]Pros and cons of Facebook advertising[/h]
- Campaigns are easy to track
- Immediate influx of traffic
- Complete control over your daily budget and maximum Cost-per-click
- Instant return on investment (You can easily define a cost per conversion and understand what your profit is)
- More targeting options, including, towns, regions, age, likes/interests, income bracket, and other demographics
- Easier to set up than Google AdWords
- The ability to reach people early on in the buying process, before they are aware of their need, while capturing those who are aware of the need in a subtle way
- You can use images and videos to capture the interest of your target market, helping you to sell your products and services
- CPC is relatively cheap, depending on your industry (On average, no more than $0.61 per click)
- If set up and managed incorrectly, it can be costly, but less so than Google AdWords
- Depending on your target market, the majority of the large potential audience can be irrelevant (For instance, we would not recommend Facebook Advertising if someone only served or supplied their products and services to one town)
- There is no option to target your ads at certain times within the day or on certain days of the week unless you choose a lifetime budget
- Most suitable for those operating in B2C markets
- Reaching people too early in the buying cycle could potentially reduce your goal conversion rate
Read this tutorial on Facebook ads guide and follow up the steps to lead your business to heights of success.